ISUS, Inc. has a firm commitment to privacy and protecting your personal information from unauthorized use and access.
Information Collection and Use
- ISUS collects personally identifiable information when you register for a ISUS account or become a member of the organization. ISUS may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with ISUS, we ask your name, email address. Once you register with ISUS and sign in to our service, you are not anonymous to us.
- ISUS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, domain cookie information and the page you requested.
- ISUS uses the collected information to enforce its Terms of Service and customize your browsing experience on the site(s).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ISUS will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- ISUS will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of ISUS to provide a product or service to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the ISUS Terms of Service or usage guidelines.
- Personal information is shared between the client (your browser) and server (the ISUS websites) when you register or update your Profile or Preferences. Though every attempt is made to keep this information confidential, the information is not encoded and may be captured via devices such as network monitors.
ISUS may set and access session "Cookies" on your computer. It is your responsibility to properly close a session upon completion of your business with ISUS and remove any such cookies from your browser.
Your ISUS Account Information is password protected for your privacy and security.
Our site's subscription form requires users to give us their email address and name. Users can unsubscribe by following the appropriate links after sign-on, or by contacting the ISUS Webmaster.
This site contains links to other sites. ISUS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact ISUS through the ISUS Webmaster, Contact page, or by writing:
1680 East Atkin Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84106